D’Ambrosio Consulting Pty Ltd is a Consulting Structural Engineering company which provides services to architects, builders, developers, building managers and owners. The company was established in 1991 by Angelo D’Ambrosio, as a sole engineer with “as-needed” support staff. The company now has 3 engineers, with
full-time drafting and administrative support.Our objective is to provide high quality, cost effective and practical engineering solutions, which meet the needs of the client, architect and builder.
Our projects include:
- Coffs Harbour Justice Precinct (courthouse, police station) – presently under construction
- International Grammar School Stages, 1+2, Ultimo, Sydney
- King Street Courts – Conservation + Upgrading King Street, Sydney
- Housing NSW – Camperdown, NSW
- Award winning high end luxury residences throughout NSW
- The Springs Golf Club - multi-million dollar facility, restaurant and function centre, Peats Ridge NSW
- Chifley Tower, various office fit outs, new interlevel stairs, and approval of modifications to the base building structure
- Australian Museum – ongoing structural services, including heritage considerations, and special Exhibits
We offer design and documentation services for a wide variety of projects including:
- New residences of all construction types (concrete, masonry, timber, steel framing)
- Specialised, unique structures such as unconventional steel, glass and/or concrete stairs
- Alterations and additions to existing residences
- Multi-residential projects
- Commercial, Educational and Community Buildings
- Materials Handling Facilities
- Garages, Carports, Pools, Cabanas and associated retaining structures.
We design in accordance with all relevant Australian Standards, and provide certification that our documentation is in accordance with the standards and meet the requirements of the Building Code of Australia.Our structural engineering services can be provided from the early stages of the design process, through to the Construction Certificate stage. We can also provide the additional services which many Councils now require such as detailed geometry for new driveways, and Dilapidation reports – so we can be your “one-stop shop” for your structural requirements.During construction, we will inspect the structural elements to ensure consistency with the design, and report/advise on any inadequacies, so that on completion of the works we can certify that the new structures comply with the design documentation.We are also available to assess and report on existing structures, and provide recommendations for the repair and remediation, where deficiencies are identified.As well as national registration, we are also registered to provide services in Queensland and Victoria.